info [at] thebluecabin [dot] ca
Anthony Meza-Wilson – residencycoordinator [at] thebluecabin [dot] ca
Trish Klein – trish [at] thebluecabin [dot] ca
Amy Nugent – amy [at] thebluecabin [dot] ca
Katrina Orlowski – communications [at] thebluecabin [dot] ca
Unit #116 – 350 East 2nd Avenue
Getting to the Blue Cabin
The Blue Cabin is a mobile artist residency and is currently moored at the Plaza of Nations beside the Aquabus/False Creek Ferries stop in Vancouver’s False Creek.
- Bike, scoot or walk along the North-East False Creek seawall.
- Take the Aquabus or Granville Island Ferries to Plaza of Nations.
- Take the Expo line to Stadium Chinatown, then walk south (10 minutes) or to Main St. Science World, then walk west (12 minutes).
- Take the Canada Line, then walk east from Yaletown Roundhouse (15 minutes).
- Take the bus – numbers 3, 8, 19, and 22 busses to Main St. Science World Skytrain station/ Terminal Avenue, walk west (12 minutes) or the number 23 – get off at Pat Quinn Way @ Pacific Boulevard, walk south (5 minutes).
- Pay parking is available at the Plaza of Nations Parking Lot (770 Pacific Boulevard).